AI Tool Functions
- Advanced AI models GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4
- Convenience of an API key
- Intuitive “start” and “end” buttons
- Comprehensive log of moves
- Meticulously tested on Google Chrome
1. Use Case 1: As a chess player, I want to be able to use the llmchess tool to play against the AI in order to improve my game.
2. Use Case 2: As a chess enthusiast, I want to be able to view the comprehensive log of moves during the game to understand the AI’s strategy.
3. Use Case 3: As a developer, I want to be able to access the API key to integrate the llmchess tool into my own software.
4. Use Case 4: As a chess coach, I want to be able to use the llmchess tool to demonstrate different strategies to my students.
5. Use Case 5: As a game enthusiast, I want to be able to use the llmchess tool on Google Chrome for a seamless experience.
6. Use Case 6: As a chess player, I want to be able to select my preferred GPT